- Plot Point I (Inciting Incident): Layoff Announcement at Legacy Airlines; Elena aka Queen of Sky fears she may be affected.
- Pinch I (midpoint of 1st half of Act II): Queen of Sky takes fun, slightly risque pics on airplane
- Midpoint: She's suspended because of the pics.
- Pinch II (midpoint of 2nd half of Act II): Queen of Sky decides to give media interviews
- Plot Point II: She's fired and decides to sue to get her job back.
- Climax: She and her lawyers fly to Atlanta to meet with Legacy attorneys.
- Resolution: I'll keep this under wraps...you'll have to wait til the movie comes out 8-)
And I've also written a new log line (one-line summary):
"A Bridget Jones-esque flight attendant's colorful, autobiographical blog leads to her suspension and, ultimately, her transformation."
And the film's Central Question is: "Will Elena aka Queen of Sky get out of the airline industry and find a more fulfilling career?"
I'm thinking of starting a Facebook fan page, since I've gotten SOOOO many people I don't know (most of whom I'm assuming are fans) adding me as a friend on my personal page. Lemme know what you think...